Pensions snapshot - November 2023
This edition of snapshot looks at the latest legal developments in pensions.
The topics covered in this edition are:
- Pensions Ombudsman is not a 'competent court'
- Pensions Ombudsman's first determination on new Transfer Regulations
- Guide for trustees on buy-ins and buy-outs
- Returning surplus to a sponsoring employer on a scheme wind-up
- Clara Pensions takes over Sears Scheme in first UK 'superfund' deal
If you would like further information on the developments referred to in this edition or any other pensions legal issues, please get in touch with your usual contact in the Stephenson Harwood pensions team.Download PDF for more information